"Waiting for high levels of scientific and clinical proof before taking action to prevent well-known risks can lead to very high health and economic costs, as was the case with asbestos, leaded petrol and tobacco.”
—The European Commission
The health risks associated with exposure to low levels of microwave radiation as is emitted by cell phones, wifi, bluetooth, Smart Meters, cell towers, etc., has been documented in thousands of Peer-Reviewed Scientific Studies.
The Studies have consistently shown that the levels of microwave radiation deemed to be 'legal' and 'safe' by regulatory agencies, might be legal but can not be classified as safe.
It was these thousands of Peer-Reviewed Studies that pushed the World Health Organization to classify microwave radiation as a Type 2B Carcinogen in 2011, meaning it is a probable cancer causing agent.
The Public Has Been Misled
"A disservice has been done in inaccurately depicting the body of science, which actually indicates that there are biological effects from the radiation emitted by wireless devices, including damage to DNA, and evidence for increased risk of cancer and other substantial health consequences…The public the world over has been misled by this reporting.”
— Dr. Ronald B. Herberman
Scientists and health officials are now calling for stricter regulation regarding the allowed exposure levels to wireless radiation.They are also calling for the W.H.O. to change their classification of microwave radiation from a probable carcinogen to a known carcinogen. Their argument is the evidence proving the health risks associated with low levels of microwave radiation exposure is irrefutable and it is irresponsible for governments and regulatory agencies to not take proper action.
10 Proven Health Risks
Microwave radiation at levels emitted by cell phones and other retail level wireless devices has been proven in Peer-Reviewed Studies to:
1.Promote cancerous tumor growth in the brain, breast, testicles, heart and liver.
2. Increase infertility in both men and women through weakening the sperm of men and altering the eggs of women.
3. Damage DNA by causing breaks in the strands. This prevents a cell from producing a healthy cell to replace itself with, and can also lead to genetic birth defects.
4. Lead to ADHD and Autism-like behavior in children who are exposed both prenatally to radiation as well as during early development.
5. Cause hearing loss and inner ear damage to the ear that cell phones and bluetooth devices are most frequently used on.
6. Disrupt Endocrine function in both men and women. This disruption in Endocrine function can lead to depression, brain fog, insomnia, as well as digestive issues and hypothyroidism.
7. Increase oxidative stress in the body, which leads to early aging as well as weakens the immune system.
9. Disrupt heart function, leading to dizziness, irregular heart beats and racing heart.
10. Increase the negative effects of heavy metals and other chemical toxins already present in the body.
Concern Over Long-Term Effects
"We can not exclude that after some decades of (often), daily use, a whole generation of users, may suffer negative effects such as autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases maybe already in their middle age.”
—Dr. Salford, Dr. Nittby, and Dr. Persson
We have been taming unruly computers for fifteen years from our corporate headquarters in Northwestern North Carolina. We serve the High County of North Carolina. We are a family business with five family members active in the business. The core of our business is expressed in a mission of helping people first and foremost while at the same time providing computer and networking service.Website: www.tamers.biz