The Vienna Medical Associate recently released a Fact Sheet regarding Cell Phone Safety
Taking a stand against the Telecommunications Industry in support of the people of Austria, the Fact Sheet opens with this statement from the Vienna Medical Association:
"The microwave radiation given off by cell or mobile phones is possibly not as safe as cell phone service providers would like us to believe. Therefore the Vienna Medical Association has decided to show responsibility and inform the people of Austria about the potential negative effects of cell phone radiation from a medical perspective."
2012 Vienna Medical Association Warning
This is not the first time the Vienna Medical Association has taken a strong stand against cell phone radiation. Back in 2012, this community of Physicians put forth a paper stating that children 16 years and under should not use cell phones, cordless phones or be exposed to wifi. They cited an increase in childhood illnesses as the result of exposure to electrosmog:
"There has been a sharp rise in unspecific, often stress-associated health problems that increasingly present physicians with the challenge of complex differential diagnosis. A cause that has been accorded little attention so far is increasing electrosmog exposureat home, at work and during leisure activities..."
10 Medical Rules for Cell Phone Use
Here are the medical guidelines put forth by the Vienna Medical Association for cell phone use:
1. Use a cell phone as little and as short as possible. Children and teenagers under the age of 16 should not use a cell phone at all.
2. Never place a cell phone next to your head while establishing a connection.
3. Do not use cell phone is vehicles such as cars, buses or railways because the radiation is higher.
4. While sending SMS messages, keep the cell phone as far away from your body as possible.
5. While using a cell phone, always keep a few meters courtesy distance from other persons - otherwise they will be radiated too.
6. Never put cell phones in your pocket. The microwave radiation can interfere with male fertility.
7. At night always shut off your cell phone and never place it next to your head.
8. Do not play games on a cell phone.
9. Headsets are misleading because the connection cable also radiates.
10. Wireless LAN or UMTS also leads to high microwave radiation exposure.
*Correction on 6/13 Newsletter Article:
The current Chairman of the FCC is Ajit Pai, former Chairman Tom Wheeler resigned on 1/20/17.
We have been taming unruly computers for fifteen years from our corporate headquarters in Northwestern North Carolina. We serve the High County of North Carolina. We are a family business with five family members active in the business. The core of our business is expressed in a mission of helping people first and foremost while at the same time providing computer and networking service.Website: www.tamers.biz